Legal Counsel - North America
Shift Technology is looking for a talented Legal Counsel!
Reporting to the Global Legal Counsel, your job responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, preparing and negotiating all types of agreement with American and Canadian interlocutors (IT, Software licenses, services agreements, data processing agreements, NDAs…),
- Advising on and providing support to Sales & Tech Teams for the US and Canadian Market,
- Advising on and dealing with disputes and litigations working closely with external lawyers as required,
- Advising and ensuring the compliance of the company with mandatory regulations (privacy laws, anti-bribery laws…).
- You have a Legal Degree from an American University with good knowledge of contract law, corporate law, data privacy and IP.
- You have, at least, 3 years of relevant experience as an in-house lawyer or in a law firm in the USA.
- You are an English Speaker (French is an asset).
- You will be based in Paris 12e.
To apply, click on the link and tell us why you are the best candidate for this job!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!