System Administrator Apprentice M/F
Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $100M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and currently work with more than 80 insurers globally. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As a fast-growing company, Shift Technology is in the process of creating a dedicated infrastructure team.
You will be part of the infrastructure team. We work with cutting edge technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new on the market. For this reason, we are looking for someone who is proactive and knowledgeable, yet not afraid to learn new things.
- First level of user support, consisting in helping the teams on their daily IT tasks
- Making sure that the production back-up is entirely handled and up to date
- Deploy new computers and support the account creation for the newcomers
- Manage the systems administration, software deployment and configuration, email administration, user and device provisioning
- You will manage the servers monitoring and handle an issue log by escalating the alerts if need be
- You know systems (especially Windows, but ideally also Unix) and networks inside out. Technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, WSUS, WDS, but also SSH, SFTP, pfsense, linux, VLANs, IPSec, OpenVPN, VEEAM backup;
- You have some virtualization experience. Some experience with VMWare or Hyper-V, or on AWS or Azure infrastructure.
- Experience with distributed computing platforms;
- You know how to maintain secure systems. The four tenets of confidentiality, availability, integrity, and accountability are a core part of your work;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is a plus
Shift Technology’s engineering department is filled with top performers who are committed to technical excellence, inspired by challenging projects, and always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.