Fullstack Developer Internship M/F
Have you got a passion for engineering? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As an intern in Shift Technology’s dev team, part of the greater tech team, we will task you with one or more key projects consisting of adding new features to, improving, or refactoring part of one of our product or internal tools.
More specifically, in this role you may work on:
- Our fraud detection product (with features such as data visualization, case management, graph exploration, querying and displaying complex datasets...)
- Our claims automation product (with features such as advanced user interaction (chatbot, voice), automated document processing...)
- Internal tools for the dev, data science and research teams.
As an intern, you will be assigned a mentor who will help you learn and grow, and will participate in all of the team's usual activities: of course software development, but also technical design, roadmap planning, estimates, code reviews, etc.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools are:
- C# in the backend, written with Visual Studio and Resharper
- React (es6) and Less in the frontend, written with Visual Studio Code, and packaged with Webpack
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch in the data layer
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
If you are not proficient in one or more of these but like learning new things, don't worry, we will train you !
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work.
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them.
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine.
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers.
- You can communicate clearly in English.
Want to know more?
- Full-time internship role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
- To apply, click below and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!