Data Scientist – Thai Speaking M/F
You have a passion for programming and algorithms ? Come and join the Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, your role will be key to roll-out our different solutions to the clients. Your day-to-day will include :
- Set-up and deploy in production our solution for our clients, including handling data by batches or in real-time through API (including data cleaning and feature engineering), fine tuning our fraud detection models but also exploring new algorithms to detect additional fraudulent patterns (through anomaly detection and unsupervised learning) etc...
- Work closely with our clients to understand their needs, their feedbacks to improve our solutions
- R&D for product development and innovation (through machine learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis, chatbots…)
- Work closely with the sales team for prospects demo (and yes, that includes travelling worldwide!)
- You have a master’s degree in either Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science (a knowledge in machine learning and/or Big Data is a plus)
- You have experience in object-oriented programming
- You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details
- You can write quality production code
- You are comfortable dealing with clients
- You can communicate clearly in Thai and English.
Want to know more?
Full-time role, to start asap in Singapore
Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!