UX Lead (Product Design Lead)
Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $100M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and currently work with more than 80 insurers globally. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
Shift is known as an AI company, but world-class UX is critical to Shift’s success. We are looking for a UX Lead who can ensure that great UX is a key part of Shift’s products and culture.
This is a great opportunity to lead a broad-based UX team with an impact on enterprise and consumer-facing products. You'll join a well-established team, reporting directly to a member of Shift's Executive Committee (VP Product).
* Lead the UX team (currently 3 UXers) to deliver excellent UX work - research and design - across all of our products (B2B and B2B2C).
* Ensure that UX is tightly embedded in the development process, turning research into designs and designs into reality.
* Feel responsible for the quality of our user experience and continuously search for ways to improve it.
* Collaborate with Product, Dev and the rest of Shift’s global team (Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Boston) to define the vision for our products and the future of insurance.
* Collaborate effectively across timezones (Singapore, Japan, Boston, Paris)
* Evangelize UX inside and outside Shift as a key aspect of the ongoing digital transformation of insurance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* 5+ years of experience in UX roles.
* A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
* Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
* Experience working to manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative, caring, and innovative approach.
* Excellent individual contributor with high quality interaction, visual, and problem-solving skills.
* Skills, knowledge and experience in using research to drive product and UX outcomes.
* Professional level of English.
- Experience leading a UX team.
- Experience in B2B.
- Education in a UX-related discipline.
- Knowledge of insurance.
- Professional level of French.