Senior Project Manager - Portuguese speaking (M/F)
Your day to day
- Coordinating all aspects of the implementation of our SaaS
- Coordinating our technical teams with our client’s technical teams
- Ensuring client satisfaction during the entire lifecycle of the product;
- Support sales and pre-sales (answer tenders / RFP, etc...)
- Defining profitability methods (pricing, commercial offers and business cases)
- Structuring our processes and methodology
- As part of the Project Management team, you will be the cornerstone of Shift’s relationship with leading insurance companies in growing markets (Spain and Latin America).
- Share your knowledge and best practices with junior team members.
- 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in software deployment (SaaS) in a consulting firm or an insurance company
- You speak Portuguese and English fluently. Knowledge of French required (DELF B1 equivalent)
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- Shift’s Project Management team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, and are always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- Knowledge of insurance is not required, we will teach you!
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups and proud member of the Next40, here at Shift Technology we are using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to help revolutionize insurance from the inside out. We started with fraud, where we've built a fast-growing business that is scaling globally; and now we're helping insurance companies to automate claims, all the way from the user experience to the payment processing.