UX Designer M/F
You want to change the world and help others while working with innovative technologies? This job might be just for you!
About the Role
As our future UX Designer, you will play a key role in defining the user experience of our B2B products to improve existing systems and processes, and in developing new design solutions. You will be a part of our growing UX Team, reporting to the UX Lead and VP Products.
Precisely, you will
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, and researchers to envision the future of Shift’s products, and translate that vision in to flows, interactions, and designs;
- Cooperate with developers to define technical specifications and handle hand-off;
- Team up with other UX designers in workshops and critique sessions;
- Utilise your knowledge and experience in visual and interaction design, content strategy, and user research to conduct interview, field observation, prototyping, design, and product development effort;
- Build our design system to optimise the workflow between design and development;
- Help inspire a design culture by teaching and promoting the value of design as a holistic and deliberate practice that can be integrated throughout the organisation
You're a great fit for this role if:
- You already have more than two years of experience as a UX designer, particularly in B2B and SaaS data-oriented applications;
- You care deeply (deeply) about user experience, love coming up with creative solutions and back them up with research;
- You show empathy and delight in satisfying the needs of our customers;
- You are familiar with UX research methods, stay up-to-date with the latest UI techniques and technologies in web and mobile interaction design;
- You are proficient in Sketch/Figma, and prototyping tools;
- You have strong attention to details, and a deep knowledge of design theories;
- You're capable of working with a team and building consensus, without formal authority;
- You speak and write English well (French and other language is a bonus)
- Knowledge of insurance is not required - we will teach you.
Please include a link to your portfolio.
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!