DevOps Reliability Engineer M/F
Have you got a passion for engineering? a passion for engineering? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As a member of Shift Technology’s reliability engineering team, part of the greater tech team, you will be responsible for the availability, latency, performance and monitoring of our products in production, ensuring we meet our SLAs.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Designing solutions to improve the monitoring and maintenance of our products in production.
- Making changes in our systems design and code that can lead to improvements in production reliability.
- Continuously improving our internal tools and processes to ensure we can react promptly and accurately to any production event that requires it.
- Ensuring the necessary information flows between all the teams involved in our development, operations and maintenance processes (ideally through automation).
- We expect you to follow a DevOps-oriented approach, focusing on automation and monitoring in everything you do, as well as sharing this culture internally.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools today are:
- C# in the backend, written with Visual Studio and Resharper
- React (es6) and Less in the frontend, written with Visual Studio Code, and packaged with Webpack
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch in the data layer
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
- An IAAS infrastructure based on Windows Server, hosted on OVH and Azure
- You believe that automation and monitoring are key to having robust production systems, and you are looking to share this culture with your teammates.
- You have strong coding/scripting skills: whatever your tool of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly implemented
- You have good experience managing complex systems and networks in a cloud environment.
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers
- You can communicate clearly in English. French is a bonus, but not necessary.
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, click below and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!