Marketing Manager, Americas
Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $100M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and currently work with more than 80 insurers globally. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
The Marketing Manager, Americas will play a key role in defining, building and executing the marketing plan to drive awareness and pipeline growth in the US, Canada and LATAM. They will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing programs for the Americas region in alignment with sales objectives including digital, account-based marketing, trade shows and other events. The role encompasses both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring both high-level conceptual thinking and extreme attention to detail.
* Build, execute and measure the success of marketing programs and events for the Americas market aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to:
- Integrated, multi-channel demand generation campaigns,
- Trade shows
- Shift and partner-sponsored events
- Customer marketing
- Regional PR and thought leadership
* Partner with Sales to set strategy, prioritize activities, and drive understanding and participation in marketing programs
* Manage regional events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including tradeshows, regional sales events and corporate events
* Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs
* Establish vendor relationships, prioritize spend and manage to allocated budgets
* Support global strategic marketing initiatives such as product launches, Web site, digital marketing, internal communications and account-based marketing strategies as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* BA/BS degree
* 5-7 years of B2B technology marketing experience for a software/SaaS company with increasing responsibilities (experience marketing to an insurance or financial services audience is a plus)
* Demonstrated experience successfully managing large trade shows and corporate events, preferably in the technology space
* Competency with digital marketing tools including marketing automation platforms, CRMs, Google Ads, Google Analytics, paid and organic social media, and WordPress
* Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at any given time
* Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
* Data-driven and ROI focused
* Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
* Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
* Ability to travel as needed in support of events
- 1/ Video Call with Recruiter
- 2/ Video Call with the Head of Marketing Communications – Global Marketing
- 3/ F2F Meeting with the VP Marketing and the rest of the team [note this will take place in Boston]
- 4/ Meeting with the Head of Sales USA and CEO of Shift Technology
Perks & Benefits
- Shift Technology offers attractive compensation and benefits, including company-paid individual healthcare, 401(k) match, generous paid vacation/holidays, and on-site fitness center.