Logistics Program Coordinator
Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a complex beast and we’re not only enhancing the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a thriving industry that needs some love and attention.
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be a key member of the Logistics team and will be responsible for maintaining and documenting processes and procedures that will improve our workflows and will support the onboarding of new clients and logistics suppliers. You will coordinate service and system updates between our suppliers and integration teams and streamline configuration and customer support processes that will ensure the partnership runs effectively.
- Partner with support and professional services to ensure clients are onboarded with the correct carrier credentials, rates, and serviceability
- Maintaining carrier’s serviceability and ensure logistics suppliers are updating changes
- Ensure all documentation, account credentials and test rate cards are available before the Carrier squad start to work on new Integrations
- Monitoring and reporting on 3pl activities, international and domestic line haul movements and customs clearance
- Co-ordinating updates of BA reports used by the logistics team and testing and maintaining the accuracy of client reports
- New carrier account set-up, maintaining and updating escalation and contact lists
- Maintaining and updating standard operating procedures and carrier information on knowledge management systems
- Partner with support teams to ensure they are across new carrier
- processes, services updates and product changes
- Proven experience working within a coordination role with the customer always at front of mind
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated & demonstrated ability to show initiative
- High level of organisational & planning skills
- A sense of urgency and the ability to translate this into effective organisational practices and time management including prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Previous logistics experience within an ecommerce or SAAS environment preferred
We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
Our core values haven’t changed since launch, and we embrace and celebrate these values in our day-to-day. We love to push the envelope to break though old norms, make good sh*t taking passion and pride in our work, have a laugh through the good and challenging times and, we are good humans - we have heart and want to improve the world we live in whilst having fun along the way.
We’re a great place to work and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #7 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2019. We have a high-performance culture, everyone can make a difference, together we make great ship happen.
We have an overriding focus on wellness and are committed advocates for mental health awareness and gender pay equality & we’re committed to supporting and nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, above industry-standard parental leave and so much more!