Enterprise Sales Manager - ANZ
Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a complex beast and we’re not only enhancing the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a thriving industry that needs some love and attention.
Shippit is on the lookout for an Enterprise Sales Manager. Your role will be to lead our Enterprise Sales function and strategy and look to grow Shippit’s market share in the Enterprise retail land. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing an enterprise sales function, building the core capabilities, defining the GTM strategy to maximise revenue potential and are excited to do this again at Shippit! You will use your strong communication skills to build and cultivate the team and a strong network of retailers. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to Shippit’s long-term business goals and have a great impact as we go through our next stage of growth. If you’re already getting excited, we’d like to meet you.
- Own and define the Enterprise Sales strategy to increase Shippit’s market penetration
- Set OKRs and targets for the team to grow NMRR
- Build the core capabilities and processes to increase the team performance
- Grow and lead a team of BDMs and create a positive and competitive working Sales environment for ANZ
- Own Enterprise Sales revenue attainment and cross-functional objectives/OKRs
- Manage a sales pipeline throughout the entire sales process
- Provide Shippit product and logistics knowledge, SaaS solutions to a range of merchants in key verticals
- Regular on site/virtual client visits to identify, qualify and close opportunities
- Collaborate with all levels of stakeholders from merchants to C-level executives
- Proactively liaise with Industry stakeholders to effectively manage merchant relationships, identifying new opportunities and maximising sales
- Create and execute Success Plans for each merchant account and drive key business and technical objectives
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals and targets consistently
- Experience building an enterprise sales function and its core capabilities
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Minimum 4 years sales experience as an experienced BDM for SaaS Enterprise
- Strong EQ, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills selling on value and differentiation
- Positive energy and enjoys collaborating as a team
- Experience of managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Aligned to cultural values
- Demonstrates a high learning trajectory.
- Demonstrates a high level of business aptitude relevant to experience.
- Advance working experience with Microsoft Office
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Logistics knowledge is an advantage
We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
Our core values haven’t changed since launch, and we embrace and celebrate these values in our day-to-day. We love to push the envelope to break though old norms, make good sh*t taking passion and pride in our work, have a laugh through the good and challenging times and, we are good humans - we have heart and want to improve the world we live in whilst having fun along the way.
We’re a great place to work and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #7 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2019. We have a high-performance culture, everyone can make a difference, together we make great ship happen.
We have an overriding focus on wellness and are committed advocates for mental health awareness and gender pay equality & we’re committed to supporting and nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, above industry-standard parental leave and so much more!