Content & SEO Manager
San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an ambitious marketer to build, scale, and own our content program. If you’re passionate about storytelling, live and breathe SEO, and crave the adventure of a seed-stage fintech startup, then we’d love to meet you!
As our Content & SEO Manager, you will:
- Design and own an editorial calendar built to grow organic traffic
- Both write content and manage freelancers
- Conduct in-house link building campaigns
- Develop syndication partnerships with influencers and press
- Help pitch studies and stories to press
- Collaborate on web and email copy as needed
- Influence key product and marketing decisions
- Report directly to our Head of Marketing, yet operate with significant autonomy. We’re looking for a true self-starter!
You’ll also have the chance to build a content team as we grow.
What You Have
- 2+ years of content marketing and SEO experience
- The ability to make complex subjects easy to understand
- A deep understanding of how to use data to build a content strategy
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to execute
- A portfolio of marketing content (guides, blog posts, etc.)
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with Ahrefs or a similar SEO tool
- A background in marketing for financial services and/or home improvement
Nice to Have
Founded by Joe Lonsdale (co-founder of Palantir, Addepar, and OpenGov) and Anthony Ghosn (8VC), Shogun is focused on empowering American homeowners with better financial options and services.
Shogun is funded by top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley, including 8VC and Founder’s Fund.