Senior Front End Developer
San Francisco, California
We are a San Francisco and Paris based team retrofitting existing cargo ships with autonomous technologies. We are working to prevent the disasters caused by cargo ship accidents, reduce the emissions of the 52,000 cargo ships that pollute more than all the cars in the world, and improving the efficiency of the global economy.
In March we raised a 4 million dollar seed round, and started working with CMA CGM, the 3rd biggest container shipping line in the world. We are now deploying our technology to several massive cargo ships all around the world. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people.
We are looking for a senior front end developer to join the team. The senior front end software engineer mission is to work closely with our UX/UI designer to build the next generation of user interface to empower the crew.
- Lead development of our front end application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build internal debugging tools
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced JS libraries such as React, Redux, Typescript
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as github
Nice to have
- Experience with mapping technologies such as Mapbox and WebGL
A few company highlights: