Senior Software Engineer - Perception
We are a San Francisco and Paris based team retrofitting existing cargo ships with autonomous technologies. We are working to prevent the disasters caused by cargo ship accidents, reduce the emissions of the 52,000 cargo ships that pollute more than all the cars in the world, and improving the efficiency of the global economy.
In March we raised a 4 million dollar seed round, and started working with CMA CGM, the 3rd biggest container shipping line in the world. We are now deploying our technology to several massive cargo ships all around the world. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people.
We are looking for an experienced senior perception software engineer to join the team. The senior perception software engineer mission is to build core robotics subsystems related to perception, including state estimation, sensor fusion, environment representation and more.
- Build radar processing pipeline
- Contribute computer vision processing pipeline
- Fuse different data sources to build an accurate representation of the environment
Experience & Skills
- Experience with sensor fusion
- Experience with probabilistics robotics models
- Experience working with radar, lidar, cameras
- Extensive programming experience in C++ and/or Python
- Strong background in object oriented architecture, prioritizing testability, and reusability
- Experience with signal processing algorithms such as extended kalman filter
Nice to have
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with deep learning algorithms
- Prior work on autonomous vehicles
A few company highlights: