Marketing Associate (Community & Campaigns)
Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers, ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 9 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea & Australia.
We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are proud of! ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Target, and more than 4,000 eCommerce merchants globally.. We now provide cash rebates to over 20 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Manage communities that drive brand advocacy.
- Support the Campaign Executive in the execution of all campaigns.
- Work with the Business Development and Account Management teams to ensure that all assets that are sold into merchants are delivered
- Manage the delivery of CRM campaigns
- Regular campaign analysis with recommendations as to how we maximise opportunities and continue to grow. We have great data tools that will allow you to make decisions that are driven by insights.
- Experience with OzBargain.com.au highly regarded
- A self-starter who is independent and self-motivated
- Min 1 year of marketing experience; prior experience in eCommerce/retail industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written skills
- Not afraid of uncharted territory. Always open to explore something foreign and new
- Not discouraged by failure or mistake, and always looking to improve
Marketing is often described as a mix between art and science, and you’ll ideally be great at both. So that means crazy ideas, backed by data driven insights. We want to do things differently and we want you to help drive that!
What will YOU get?
- Competitive remuneration package, including employee stock options
- 360 exposure in digital marketing processes
- TTL marketing experience. We might be a digital-first company, however when it comes to marketing we understand the value of every channel
- Annual learning and development budget to keep your skills finely tuned
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of ShopBack Australia