Seoul, South Korea /
Commercial – Finance /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to properly keep our books, finalize financial reporting and ensure tax compliance for our Korean operations. The role will be based in our Korean office and collaborate closely with the Regional Finance team in Singapore.
- Be responsible for all financial accounting activities
- Maintain & Maintain our AP, AR, Fixed assets, Banks accounts and Treasury
- Monitoring and executing entries with our accounting software
- Keep our books tidy and updated in order to achieve monthly closings
- Ensure compliance with local GAAP, tax and other relevant regulations
- Collaborate with Regional team for any other ad hoc activities
- 모든 재무 회계 활동에 대한 책임
- AP, AR, 고정 자산, 은행 계좌, 자금 관리
- 회계 소프트웨어를 사용하여 모니터링 및 실행
- 월간 결산을 달성하기 위해 책을 정리하고 업데이트하세요
- 현지 GAAP, 세금 및 기타 관련 규정을 철저히 준수
- 특별 활동을 위해 지역 팀과 협력
Requirements (요구 사항)
- Accounting university degree and/or Professional certification in Accounting and Tax
- 5 years + relevant experience in Audit firms/Finance department of complex organizations belonging to innovative industries
- Experience working with a regional office and dealing with reconciliation of different accounting standards
- Demonstrated ability to withstand year end audits
- Ability to work with big data
- Solid knowledge of local GAAP, tax and other relevant regulations
- Proficiently use Excel and accounting systems
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- “Getting things done” and service oriented attitude
- Enthusiast to make an impact in a startup environment
- 회계 및 세금 분야의 회계 대학 학위 및/또는 전문가 인증
- 5년 + 혁신적인 산업에 속한 복합 조직의 감사 회사/재무 부서 관련 경력
- 지역 사무소와 협력하여 서로 다른 회계 표준의 조정 처리 경험
- 연말 감사를 견딜 수 있는 검증된 능력
- 지역 GAAP, 세금 및 기타 관련 규정에 대한 확실한 지식
- Excel 및 회계 시스템을 능숙하게 사용
- 한국어와 영어에 능통함
- 시동 환경에 영향을 미치는 데 열심인