TW: Content Quality Analyst
Taipei, Taiwan /
Engineering – Data /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
[Scope of work]
Product Master Data Executive is in charge of the quality of the product information for the entire inventory of products displayed on ShopBack. They have ownership over the entire process of creating and maintaining the product information, making sure this information is accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
- Setting up quality control processes for the product information (product details, product listings), over the entire inventory of products.
- Managing the onboarding, review, tagging, categorization of millions of products in the database.
- Participating in high volume analysis/testing assignments with a critical eye for improving the process and product.
- Communicating with the product and engineering teams, escalating issues, distributing information promptly, and contributing key insights derived from your daily work.
- Contribute to and maintain our overall testing/analysis guidelines.
- Assist product team with a variety of non-technical product development tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Library Information Science, Information Management, or other related fields.
- Native speaker in Mandarin and strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English.
- At least 1+ year e-Commerce/internet industry work experience
- Attention to detail, consistency, and flexibility.
- A passion for learning, working independently with minimal direction.
- Basic understanding of the e-Commerce and Internet Industry.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical feedback.
- Ability to summarize and present analysis results in the context of strategy and user/cultural insights with a persuasive, collaborative approach.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.