Sales Account Executive
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/business development role.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.