Vietnam: Senior QA Engineer
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
QA Engineer is a part of the engineering team that focuses on quality management, auditing, and improvement. Not only own and drive testing strategy, but you are also tightly involved in every aspect of the software development life cycle from the very beginning, ex: review engineer’s design, delivery quality management… for whole ShopBack platform. You will touch the newest cutting-edge cloud technologies and devices.
You need to ensure the engineering team provides high quality and extraordinary product/service. You are not just following others' spec or fill-in pass/fail result. In the product development lifecycle, you will work closely with product development teams to maintain the good quality of products by conducting innovative designs and solutions.
- Management delivery quality. Includes making the test plan, building automatic tests, doing manual tests
- Support engineers to deliver the high-quality product
- Help maintain the high quality of production applications
- Over 3+ years working experience on server/service product
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with setup CI/CD by Jenkins, Travis
- Experience in developing automation test script/framework for API test by POSTMAN
- Experience with using Git to commit code to Github
- Quick learner and proven problem-solving ability
- Strong team attitude and communication skills
- Understanding/experience of Linux, Distributed Computing, TCP/IP, HTTP, Proxy, SSL, RESTful, etc.
- Passion on new software/cloud technologies
Nice to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good English and communication skills
- Good understanding in Cloud Service (AWS)
- Test experience on Mobile (Android/iOS) devices is a big plus
- Have MEAN/LAMP service experience
- Large-scale client/server product experience is a plus