Sales Operations Executive (3pm - 11pm shift)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Country Operations /
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 40 million shoppers across ten markets.
Driven by the vision to become the world's most rewarding way to shop, ShopBack is dedicated to saving members money and time, while delivering delightful experiences with every purchase. The platform also enables merchants and brands to engage with their members in a cost-effective manner.
Founded in 2014, ShopBack now powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store partners, with over half a million transactions happening via the platform daily. In 2022, ShopBack expanded its offerings into the realm of financial services with the launch of ShopBack Pay and PayLater - providing members with responsible and convenient payment options at checkout, while empowering partners with more ways to engage potential customers.
The Sales Operation Coordinator team plays a critical role in reducing sales process friction and influencing customer experience on ShopBack by ensuring availability of accurate deals. As a Sales Operation Coordinator, you will transform deals that Sales team secured from merchants into actual running campaigns that ShopBack users enjoy. You have the opportunity to work with data, process improvement plans, improve your communication skills, stakeholder management skills and so much more.
- Work closely with the sales team in Germany to set up promotional deals and provide relevant content for our users
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure content accuracy
- Take charge of the surveillance and optimisation of SLAs, identify operational errors and solve them in a timely manner with stakeholders
- Propose and spearhead ideas/initiatives to improve current processes
- Provide support for both local and regional projects
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years of working experience. Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
- Must be proficient in English. German is optional but preferred
- Analytical and possesses good command of Excel, with a natural aptitude to communicate clear solutions to complex problems
- Meticulous and has a keen eye for attention to detail
- Driven and has strong ownership on process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry
- Positive working attitude and eager to learn
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to work shift hours