Product Marketing Strategist
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$130m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Product Marketing Strategist is part of the regional marketing team who will be employing various product marketing strategies to increase awareness and drive adoption for different features such as Price comparison and others
- End-to-end planning, development, implementation and coordination of marketing ideas
- Study company’s products/features and translate these into benefits and use cases for audiences
- Drive go to market strategies for features to drive adoption and usage
- Work closely with multiple channel owners (campaign managers, paid marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective marketing strategies for user adoption and user engagement on specific features
- Liaise with marketing teams in regional markets to ensure end to end implementation of marketing campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure and optimize channel/ campaign effectiveness
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant partners to increase product exposure to relevant target audience
- Accountable for the growth in feature adoption and drive end funnel success for feature
- A self-starter, independent, motivated, and result-oriented individual with a strong performance record
- Min 2 years of digital experience; prior experience in marketing in the digital industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must to be effective in liaising with regional and cross functional stakeholders
- Strength with data analysis, testing concepts, and prior experience with SQL a bonus
- Not afraid of uncharted territory/ always open to exploring something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistake.
- Prior experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders