Business Development Coordinator
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
As a Business Development Coordinator, you will be required to identify, develop and secure new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships, and coordinating promotional activities.
- Input merchant data into Salesforce
- Set up Commercial term which include commission, cashback, contracts.
- Input deal, upsides during campaign period
- Prepare invoices and quotation to merchants
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- High drive and ownership of process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy.