Online Marketing Specialist
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of online paid marketing for driving awareness, customer acquisition, and retention. As part of the regional paid marketing team in Singapore, you will be working closely with local teams and regional stakeholders to achieve marketing excellence for countries in the APAC region.
If you are an experienced, self-motivated, and innovative online marketer, this could be the role for you. The candidate will:
- Design and execute digital media strategies and leverage on paid marketing channels to drive company growth
- Collaborate with local marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Manage and be responsible for channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, network campaigns and etc
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- 3+ years of working experience and proven track record of hands-on experience in marketing campaigns for both Web and APP products
- Proven track record of driving significant growth with marketing efficiency
- Growth hacking mentality and a holistic view of marketing strategy to drive results along the customer journey
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Proficient in marketing tools, including and not limited to Google Analytics, Appflyer, Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL, Facebook API, and programming language is a plus
- Domain knowledge in the APAC market is a plus