Associate, Account Management
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Directly responsible for growing ShopBack’s merchants by developing ideas for merchant campaigns, pitching and execution of campaigns
- Growing ShopBack’s merchant base by acquiring new merchant partnerships and identifying growth sectors
- Prepare and deliver presentations to merchants
- End-to-end responsibility of portfolio including operational and troubleshooting tasks related to merchant management
- Collaborate with functional teams including Operations and Marketing teams to execute campaigns
- Working directly with the regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion
- Having experience in account/client management, marketing or eCommerce is an advantage. Fresh graduates with strong internship experience are welcomed to apply
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy of the work
- Ability to derive and convey actionable insights from research and data
- Enthusiastic and effective problem solver