Partnerships Marketing Manager
Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers, ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 9 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea & Australia.
We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are proud of! ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Target, and more than 4,000 eCommerce merchants globally.. We now provide cash rebates to over 20 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Acquire new partners and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Forecast, measure, monitor, and analyze partnership campaigns’ results.
- Accountability for performance of Partnership channel.
- Collaborate with senior management / other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders. eg. Designers, campaigns team, digital marketing etc
- Be a creative facilitator and driver - look for innovative solutions in producing and delivering partnerships.
- Collaborate with regional counterparts on APAC partnerships to be rolled out in Australia
- 3-5 years experience in partnerships (business development, new customer acquisition, strategic alliance)
- Established network of contacts and considerable experience in closing deals within agreed times
- Ability to build relationships fast, and track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable with leading internal/external conversations with market leading corporations, high-profile brands and agency partners.
- Ambitious self starter who will be able to deliver results
- Ability to look ahead and balance strategic projects and initiatives with tactical day-to-day reporting and management cadence
- Well-rounded profile: ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead sophisticated, multidimensional deals
- Understanding of marketing & media channels
- FMCG, telco, finance partnership experience preferred, but not essential.
- Strong social skills which allow you to build trust and negotiate hard with partners, and adeptly lead the cross-functional coordination (product, local operations, engineering, finance, legal) required to implement deals
- Adaptable to change within a fast paced environment
What will YOU get?
- Competitive remuneration package, including employee stock options
- 360 exposure in digital marketing processes
- TTL marketing experience. We might be a digital-first company, however when it comes to marketing we understand the value of every channel
- Annual learning and development budget to keep your skills finely tuned
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of ShopBack Australia