Vietnam: Campaign Manager
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Work with local marketing/business verticals to conceptualize & design local marketing campaigns and manage the implementation.
- Engage with cross functional teams including Local teams (Business Development team, Ops team, Marketing team, Customer Service team) and Regional Team (CRM lifecycle and analytics teams, Performance Team) to develop relevant lifecycle marketing strategies to acquire and engage local users that includes works on: segmentation, scheme scoping, growth forecast, budget planning and execution collaboration.
- Work closely with the Lifecycle Management and CRM Analytics team on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis. Align with regional CRM and performance marketing teams and local marketing team to define a quarterly campaign plan and calendar for the local market.
- Drive optimization of lifecycle marketing strategies through analysis and experimentation.
- Regularly review and assess campaign performance and drive incremental performance through optimizations and learnings
- Become a subject matter expert in terms of marketing communications for your market
- 4+ years of experience in CRM and Campaign Management and sophisticated personalized e-channel tools with a track record of delivering measurable results.
- Strong understanding of B2C and/or B2B customer needs.
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction and managing daily deliverables.
- Strong analytical and data driven insights, to be able to deal with a lot of complex data and translate them into actionable insights.
- Strong strategic & consultative and stakeholder management to manage multi-channel projects from business requirements to testing, rollout and balance each stakeholder’s interest.
- Good knowledge of e-commerce and online marketing techniques for both transactional & relationship marketing in B2B or B2C environments.
- Experience in developing and implementing a personalised strategy through teams and technology at scale.
- Proven track record of working within a geographically dispersed, multi-functional team.
- Good organizational agility, command skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units in a global organization
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, outstanding verbal and oral presentation skills.