Jakarta, Indonesia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Help team to prepare and run partnerships programs and ensure all process aligned with the plan.
- Collect, analyze data and provide ongoing reports.
- Create seasonal projects due to division’s needs.
- Identify and plan new partnership opportunities (main field: offline/on-ground events partnership, online sellers), including prepare proposal, presentations and materials as needed .
- Collaborative and trustworthy.
- Ability to operate Ms Office (Excel & Word) is a must.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written.
- At least 4th year at an accredited university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance, MarComm or equivalent. Freshgraduates are welcome to apply.
- Available for at least 3 months internships period.