Vietnam: Product Manager
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Engineering – Product /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- As the Product Manager for Partner Management Platforms, you will be responsible for building a unified portfolio of tools that will be used daily by our internal teams and external partners.
- You will specifically focus on three sub-products - our content management system, our data analytics suite and our merchant inventory application. You will have to architect a complex system that can handle a large amount of data dynamically changing around the clock.
- Your mission is to increase internal productivity levels, drive operational cost savings and retain key merchant accounts.
- The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a relentless drive for operational excellence in the company. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2B products.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus
- Fluent English is mandatory.