Customer Service Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
From handling general inquiries to resolving customer disputes, we address every issue promptly and effectively to ensure every customer returns like a boomerang! You will play an integral role in ensuring that every customer is satisfied and their feedback is heard.
1. The first point of contact in addressing queries promptly and effectively.
2. Managing our onsite feedback form.
3. Listen to feedback, process the information, and deliberate a best-response in line with the team’s business objectives.
4. Assist the rest of the local operations team in fulfillment, business process optimization, due diligence, and strategic partnerships.
1. Prior experience with customer service/support services is a plus.
2. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken.
3. Professional working proficiency in English.
4. Empathetic, yet business-oriented, and able to think and respond on your feet at the same time.
5. A strong will to learn and adapt to rapidly changing environments. Some customer service, PR, sales and/or business operations background may help.
6. And most importantly, a genuine heart to help solve our customers’ problems!
7. This is a 3-months contractual role, renewal/permanent conversion is subject to performance.