Customer Service Executive (6-months contract)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Customer Service /
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
From handling general inquiries to resolving customer disputes, we address every issue promptly and effectively to ensure every customer returns like a boomerang! You will play an integral role in ensuring that every customer is satisfied and their feedback is heard.
- The first point of contact in addressing queries promptly and effectively.
- Managing our onsite feedback form.
- Listen to feedback, process the information, and deliberate a best-response in line with the team’s business objectives.
- Assist the rest of the local operations team in fulfillment, business process optimization, due diligence, and strategic partnerships.
- Prior experience with customer service/support services is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Empathetic, yet business-oriented, and able to think and respond on your feet at the same time.
- A strong will to learn and adapt to rapidly changing environments. Some customer service, PR, sales and/or business operations background may help.
- And most importantly, a genuine heart to help solve our customers’ problems!
- This is a 6-months contractual role, renewal/permanent conversion is subject to performance.
- Immediately available candidates preferred