Sr. Brand Partnerships Manager, CPG
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Spearhead for partnering with leading CPG/FMCG brands and grocery/CVS retailers to revolutionize consumer engagement and shopper marketing through Shopback digital platforms.
- As the senior Brand Partnership Manager, s/he will lead a new business which aims to allow brands and retailers to engage with targeted audience and ultimately to reach and connect with shoppers at the key moments along the path to purchase
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that showcase prospective clients on ShopBack platform’s value proposition and partnership opportunities
- Own the entire partnership development lead, aligning with leadership, selling and negotiating with potential partners, launching new pilots/campaigns, and grow those partnership based on data-driven results
- Negotiate terms. Create win-win partnerships between Shopback and brands/retailers partner
- Experience Key account management or trade/shopper marketing in CPG / FMCG industry; and/or experience in selling digital advertising solutions into Retail or CPG
- Flexibility, accountability, and resourcefulness to work with in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value
- Strong analytical skills: ability to measure the results of your work
- Excellent Chinese & English communication skills, both written and verbal