Customer Service Lead (Online Cashback)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Customer Service /
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
- Manage a team of CS Executives to deliver a Best-in-Class experience to our customers
- Serve as the Market Lead and act as the key point of contact for matters related to customer feedback, pain points, and SOP in customer support
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training new CS Executives in the team
- Perform quality audits on tickets and escalations by team members
- Deep dive into performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement in customer experience, efficiency, cost, and SOP
- Handle escalations with the internal & external stakeholders related to issues reported including investigation, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Assist the products and features testing in customer support
- Inspire and motivate the team members to exceed their KPI
- Conduct regular coaching sessions and follow-through development plans with the team members
- Initiate and take ownership to drive CS departmental OKRs every quarter and other relevant improvement initiatives
- Document projects, initiatives, SOP, and other relevant information in Confluence
- Collaborate with the internal team, both regional and country levels
- Partner with internal teams to ensure the information in Help Center/FAQ is up to date
- Min 2 years of experience leading a team of customer service or relevant experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Real passion for helping others and crafting customer service experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently prioritize and solve a large number of inquiries
- Experience in Zendesk Admin features is an added advantage
- Passionate about great customer experience
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand