Customer Service Lead
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Help lead a team of front-line support representatives to provide world-class support to our customers
- Partner with the entire team to convert initiatives into policies which will have a positive impact on our customers
- Ensure our customer service teams deliver high-quality performance
- Investigate incidents, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Monitor flagged and inappropriate content and identify trends in online risk
- Collaborate with internal team, both regional and country team
- Dive deep into the performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data-driven actions to increase the quality and the reactivity of our customer service.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Min 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably as a first responder, incident responder, customer service, or customer relations
- Real passion for helping others and crafting customer service experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently prioritize and solve a large number of inquiries
- Experience in Zendesk Admin features
- Passionate about great customer experience
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand