Graphic Designer (12-months Contract)
Seoul, South Korea /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
In ShopBack, Creative Designers are an integral part of all marketing teams. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 9 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. We value the talent and ideas of our in-house designers where their ideas are always heard (or seen).
We are looking for top talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you possess the following qualities and are inspired to take up new challenges, send over your resume and portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this position.
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touchpoints, including digital, mobile/app and print.
- Develop design concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touchpoints, bringing the work to life.
- Follow the right design processes, guidelines, and adapt existing templates to different formats.
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs.
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects.
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment.
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Good written and communication skills in Korean and English.
- Experience in fast-paced e-commerce preferred.
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess basic video editing skills (Plus).
- Comfortable with web designing specs.
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collateral.
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work!