Singapore, Singapore /
Engineering – Product /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
At this time, we are only able to consider candidates located ONLY in Singapore. However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for other potential opportunities in the future.
What you'll do:
- Define the vision, roadmap and goals for new products and features focused on increasing engagement
- Gain a deep understanding of your product and leverage all forms of data to make tactical and strategic decisions
- Be actively involved in the product development process, acting as the primary point of contact for all relevant stakeholders, and suggesting improvements on behalf of internal customers
- Establish, track, and measure success metrics after launch and consistently utilize behavior data in making key product decisions
- Communicate with all your stakeholders and customers to ensure alignment, setting expectations and making timely updates
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in product management in consumer web, mobile or game development is required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS/Engineering or related fields highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer offerings
- Excellent abilities using quantitative and qualitative data including A/B tests, customer research, and product analytics, to draw meaningful insights and guide decision making
- Proven experience showing a clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment