Account Manager (Online Cashback)
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Account Management /
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
We are seeking an Account Manager in Taiwan who wants to join the diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who is passionate about business development, data analysis and the e-commerce industry, and have the passion to grow a start-up together, please join us!
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire all merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals.
- Establish long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Research and explore new business and marketing opportunities.
- Achieve company revenue targets by securing higher commissions, exclusive offers and selling advertisement packages to the clients.
- Collect data, analyze clients’ online performances, and organize WoW/MoM/QoQ and YoY reports.
- Update and maintain all merchant related information on ShopBack website and platforms.
- Work with regional teams on various sales projects.
- Daily follow up and work with cross-functional teams for clients’ sales performances and datas.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 1 year or above experience in eCommerce merchant development, account management, and data analysis.
- Fluent in Chinese and English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), advanced Excel ability is a must!
- Have experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing or advertising sales is a plus
- Have the ability or experience working in data analysis.
- Consistency and attention to details.
- Can thrive in a fast working environment. Be able to work in a team as well as work independently.