Software Engineer - Frontend
Singapore, Singapore /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
- Understand, architect, and develop web applications using latest technologies
- Collaborate with product, data, and design to define the future of the ShopBack experience
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 3+ years of experience building and designing delightful user experiences as a frontend engineer
- Experience in frameworks like Angularjs, Emberjs or React
- Experience in: Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration, continuous deployment, and pair programming
- Experience in React & Redux is a plus