Senior Sales Manager
Bangkok, Thailand /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
· Plan, manage and execute long-term strategies for driving digital ad sales with brands and agencies
· Consult global brands and their media agencies on media planning, budget allocation and optimization of each marketing channels. Use data/reports to make presentations and recommendations to clients.
· Forge relationships with key decision-makers within the brands and advocate ShopBack’s advertising offerings
· Understanding on how to input advertising rates, key performance indexes, and any other sales-related functions
· Ensure the implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
· Ensure timely & detailed analytical reporting of the key campaign outcome
· Coordinate with cross function teams to execute projects such as onsite, graphics, performance marketing and category teams.
· Strong network with direct clients and digital agencies are required, specifically in FMCG and hotel chains.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any major
· Proven with a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a sales manager/executive with a B2B brand
· Have a good network with direct clients and digital agencies would be a plus
· Understanding of advertising performance metrics, such as impressions, clicks & conversions
· Possessing leadership capabilities in managing a team
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
· Resourceful, self-motivated with excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships.
· Work experience abroad and or with regional teams in the past would be a plus.