Business Development Executive
Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are expanding our Australian team and are looking for a passionate Business Development Executive to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team!
- Grow a portfolio from the ground up
- Hunting for new business opportunities within Australia’s biggest brands and farming the growing portfolio for future opportunities
- Work through negotiation process end to end - from cold contact through to ongoing relationship with your brands
- Ensure a win/win for the brands and ShopBack through strategic selling and uncovering true needs of the prospects
- Proven experience in sales, you will be able to provide exceptional past results
- You have strong consultation and negotiation and hunting skills
- Whist you’ll have a good grasp on sales, we’re a fast moving team that have a continuous development mindset
- You thrive in a startup with ever changing systems and products to use and sell
- Ownership is one of your strongest traits, and you have a insatiable appetite for winning
- Working in a small team with high ambitions gets you going
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy of the work
What's in it for you?
- Have a direct impact on the growth of a new business unit
- Annual learning and development fund to continue your growth
- Birthday Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Collaborate and grow with the brightest minds in eCommerce