Operations Analyst (PPO - Validation)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Operations Analyst will be part of the Post-Purchase Operations team, primarily focused on the operational processes during the customer journey post-purchase including commission validation and recovery, fraud management and such.
The analyst is expected to drive data analysis and process insights for the team and build automations or processes to drive improvements along the post-purchase customer journey.
- Design, build and improve automations that support processes in the Post-Purchase Operations team
- Collaborate in managing and maintaining the Operations Python Github code repository
- Analyse current operational capability, process and procedures and develop insights to drive improvements
- Work and lead technical projects that will involve process integrations, process migrations and collaboration with stakeholders from the Product, Engineering and Data team or external partners.
- Drive data analysis and process improvement insights for the team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills and proper use of Excel, SQL and Python
- Very comfortable crunching data and numbers.
- Familiarity with programming best practices.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation
- High drive and ownership on process improvements
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry