Business Planning Associate
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Expansion /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$130m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Work closely with the Country General Manager supporting across various business units and functions (sales/marketing/operations etc)
- Independently manage projects end-to-end including scoping, problem/issue structuring, analysis and managing cross functional stakeholders
- Define, monitor and evaluate key business metrics, conducting analysis which lead to actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Act as a thought partner to internal stakeholders and provide domain/project expertise knowledge when needed
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment. Fresh grads are welcomed to apply
- Solid analytical skills with an understanding of links to commercial business
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Excel is a must, SQL/Python preferred
- Highly adaptable, self driven and motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively in [local language] and English