Regional Finance Executive
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Finance /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Assist with collating and reviewing inputs from local teams for Group management reporting.
- Assist with Regional Treasury function – monitor cash flow movements, regional cash flow forecasting in conjunction with local finance teams, ensure timely funding allocation to subsidiaries and maintain relations with banks and other FIs.
- Heavy involvement with Group audit, mainly relating to the revenue & COGS quantification.
- Assist with setting up the Finance function and processes for new geographical markets and/or business units.
- Work closely with multiple regional stakeholders to formulate and improve SOPs, new initiatives and budgets; thereafter, to communicate these to local teams.
- Act as the regional touchpoint with local finance teams on Singapore-based operations.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy and/or Finance.
- Preferably 3-4 years of relevant experience. Candidates with Big 4 experience are welcomed.
- Hands-on SQL experience in financial reporting preferred.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A committed team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and meticulous for details.
- High integrity and able to work independently.