Regional CS Product & Automation Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Regional Automated CS Manager is responsible for driving ShopBack roadmap on CS automation products & processes. The mission for this role is to enable ShopBack to scale its support system to customers efficiently and sustainably.
This role is very focused on leveraging technology and a deep understanding of ShopBack business processes to reinvent the way our customers get their problems resolved.
Ultimately, the impact delivered by the Regional Automated CS Manager can be measured in terms of efficiency (containing enquiries) & quality (customer satisfaction on automated channels).
- Using data, research and market analysis to develop strategies to contain enquiries, while delivering a superb customer experience to Shopback consumers.
- Defining and documenting the requirements for automated CS workflows and act as the voice of the customer during implementation.
- Working closely with ShopBack Product & Engineering team(s) as well as third party service providers, in order to implement new automated CS processes.
- Leading the team of ACS Executives in implementing and fine-tuning ShopBack CS automated workflows.
- Acting as an escalation point for action to project on projects supported by the team
- CSAT on Automated Channels
- Containment rate.
- Engagement rate.
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and a deep understanding of how tech and e-commerce works
- Experience as Zendesk admin (Zendesk Support Admin certifications preferred)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills, and analytical and influencing skills
- Data-driven mindset, performance-obsessed. Experience using BI solutions to produce business insights.
- Ability to engage CS team leads and to measure their performance.
- Outstanding knowledge of Zendesk enterprise suite. Ability to manage integration projects.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams.
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in rolling out large scale CS automation projects.
- Background in software development and project management will be an added advantage