Singapore, Singapore /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world's most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more - and we're just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
- Ability to define, forecast, and document metrics for engineering excellence and designing processes to deliver
- Able to articulate the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Partner with the product team to set engineering priorities, estimate scope of work, define release schedules, and track progress.
- Fostering technical skill development and professional growth of team members using coaching and hands-on learning
- Ensuring engineers have the right tools, training, and support to be successful
- Experience working in a production engineering environment or leading teams building high-scale systems
- Track record of managing, recruiting, and retaining strong engineering talent and growing effective teams
- Ability to lead the technical direction of the team by engaging in technical discussions and be an advocate for best practices
- Proven expertise in building large-scale web applications and distributed systems