Accounts Receivable Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Finance /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of Accounts Receivable (billing and collection).
- Handling the issuance of invoices/credit notes.
- Attend to billing and collection-related queries if any.
- Send reminders and follow up on outstanding/overdue payments from merchants.
- Work closely with the local business development team to reach out to merchants for outstanding payments.
- Perform receipt posting for all receipts from merchants.
- Generate weekly and monthly AR ageing report for management review.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks, as required.
- Work closely with operations team to resolve any invoicing discrepancies.
- Prepare bank collection and payment files relating to merchants.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Experience in GST will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Eye for details, meticulous, high integrity, adaptive to changes and able to work independently.
- A committed team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders.