Manila, Philippines /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Work primarily with the local online marketing team to conceptualize, design, and execute local onsite marketing campaigns
- Engage with cross functional teams within the Local Team (Marketing, Business Development, Operations, and Customer Service) as well as with the Regional Team (CRM, Data, and Performance Marketing Team) to develop relevant marketing strategies to acquire, engage, and retain local users
- Work with local and regional teams to define a quarterly campaign plan and calendar for the local market and ensure seamless execution for these campaigns
- Regularly review and assess campaign performances and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- 2+ years of experience in CRM and Campaign Management experience
- Strong understanding of B2C and/or B2B customer needs.
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs and meet deadlines
- Can thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction and managing daily deliverables.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset and able to deal with complex data and translate them into actionable insights.
- Good organizational agility, command skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units in a global organization
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, outstanding verbal and oral presentation skills.