People Experience Executive (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – HR /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The People Experience team is responsible for helping to develop, motivate and retain our team here at ShopBack. As a member of this team, you play a critical role in making ShopBack a great place to be; where ShopBackers can call a home away from home; where people are challenged to do their best work and where everyone can take pride in being here.
- You will be help to drive engagement and build strong relationships between people and teams, including
- Process improvements within the team and across other teams
- Supporting L&D programmes (content creation and delivery)
- Running events & providing communications to engage colleagues
- Using data to identify needle-moving initiatives that improve the employee experience
- Support in other People-related duties and projects when required
- 1 - 2 years of practical experience in People Operations or a related HR field
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately
- Be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service
- Has experience in building team cultures
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://careers.shopback.com
- Experience in Internet/ fast growth type companies is a plus
- Relevant knowledge/experience in other areas is a plus - IT, AV, events planning, teaching, content creation, large group facilitation etc