Graphic Design Intern
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects
- A can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment
- Able to commit for 5 months at least. Internship to start November onwards.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field
- Knowledge and passion for design fundamentals
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge in Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro would be an advantage
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project
- Be receptive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- Comfortable working around tight deadlines with a great eye for detail
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your work