Vietnam: Content & Community Senior Associate
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Create and executive social branding content on our channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok channels, and more.
- Produce and execute all content formats (i.e. photos, videos, vlogs, articles) that’s relevant for each channel.
- Work with our creatives to design and execute social media campaigns.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to support marketing campaigns and highlight our merchants.
- Conceptualise, execute and track the performance of our social media engagements to increase our followers and improve our engagement rates.
- Monitoring social media platforms for trending news, ideas and feedback.
- Identify, collaborate and build relationships with social influencers to drive advocacy and engagement of ShopBack.
- Scale up influencer engagement program (create and engage an army of influencers who work closely, and are associated with ShopBack).
- Oversee the execution of paid KOLs and content providers.
- Liaise with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
Social Media Management:
- +4 years of work experience in managing social media platforms, KOLs and producing content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hardworking, dedicated and a fast learner.
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities, ability to manage several projects concurrently.(Preferred) Experience with the major social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok/YouTube. Please share your portfolio, if any, in your application.
- (Preferred) Experience with photography and image/video editing softwares and apps for social media, and experience in content creation is a plus. Please share your portfolio, if any, in your application.