Merchant Operations Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Onboard new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations together with the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy in order and transaction information.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimize and scale current processes.
- Implement new initiatives to enhance the tracking reliability of ShopBack merchants.
- Work with the Customer Service team to problem-solve merchant related issues such as untracked orders and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences.
- Bachelor Degree or fresh graduate (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus).
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.