Growth Marketing Intern
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Growth Marketing Intern is part of the regional marketing team who will be employing various product marketing strategies to increase awareness and acquire users for ShopBack overall and the ShopBack Button (Extension).
- End-to-end planning, development, implementation and coordination of marketing ideas
- Conceptualize, organize and maintain content on the extension, ensuring its accuracy and relevance
- Work closely with multiple channel owners (account managers, paid marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement on the extension
- Liaise with marketing teams in regional markets to ensure end to end implementation of marketing campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure and optimize channel/ campaign effectiveness
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant partners to increase product exposure to relevant target audience
- Accountable for the growth in installs and/or new customers in the target markets.
- Must be able to commit full-time (min. 3 months)
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with strong performance record
- Comfortable with data analysis and has experience/ good ideas creating campaigns
- Understands industry trends and has strong interest for the digital industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Not afraid with uncharted territory/ always open to explore something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistake.
- Prior experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders