Influencer & Content Marketing Executive (12 Month Contract)
Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Grow and nurture our influencer base, and ensure that we have adequate support during key campaigns.
- Conduct influencer outreach and negotiate contracts with talent.
- Create influencer briefs and guide and support their content creation ensuring campaign objectives are met.
- Develop the content strategy to be rolled out across all social channels to support major campaigns, grow our communities and increase engagement.
- Experiment with new social platforms and content initiatives to make ShopBack a sociable brand with high talk-ability.
- Manage and increase ShopBack’s social presence by cultivating and engaging with communities that resonate with ShopBack’s core value proposition.
- Manage the execution across a broad range of ATL channels.
- Have a solid business acumen.
- Have a data-driven approach to working with content and community.
- Have an innate sense of trends and virality.
- Min 2 years of marketing experience with a proven track record in social media, content, influencers
- Is a self-starter, independent, motivated and has a strong performance record.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written skills
- Not afraid of uncharted territory.
- Always open to explore something foreign and new.
- Can't-is-not-an-option attitude.
- Not discouraged by failure or mistake, and always looking to improve.
- WeChat experience (ideal, but not essential)
We might be a digital-first company, however when it comes to marketing we understand the value of every channel. Marketing is often described as a mix between art and science, and you’ll ideally be great at both. So that means crazy ideas, backed by data driven insights. We want to do things differently, and if you think that entices you, we want YOU!